The prime location of the hotel makes it the ideal base for those wanting to get the best out of Rome for leisure and is perfectly situated for those visiting on business. The Homs is on the Via della Vite, a fashionable street full of shops and boutiques where it is almost impossible not to get lost and buy something. Many of the most famous Roman landmarks as the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Venezia, pantheon and Piazza Navona are within walking distance. Take a stroll to go there through paths immersed in history and beauty.
Coming from the airport Leonardo da Vinci at Fiumicino by car
- Get on to the motorway/Autostrada "Fiumicino/Roma" and follow indications for Roma eventually getting on to Grande Raccordo Anulare GRA (loop road) following indications for "Aurelia" (1st exit - Roma Centro).
- Once exiting, follow along Via Aurelia, Circonvallazione Aurelia changing into Via Gregorio VII up until Largo di Porta Cavalleggeri.
- Reaching the Tunnel "Galleria Principe Amedeo", pass over the bridge Principe Amedeo and follow up until Lungotevere dei Fiorentini.
- Go along Lungotevere for about 1.5 kilometers and turn right onto Via Tomacelli. After about 300 meters you will find Via del Corso / Piazza Agusto Imperatore.
- Turn left and cross over Via del Corso, entering onto Via Vittoria. At your first right, tenter into Via Belfiana
- Go straight on down Via Belfiana, and after you pass Via Fratina, the 6th street will be Via della Vite where you find Hotel Homs at # 71.
Note: Arrangements can be made for paid parking in a nearby garage. Please tell us in the notes when booking your reservation if you will need parking arrangements.
Coming from the airport Leonardo da Vinci by train
- Inside the airport terminal you will find the local train "Leonardo Express" that will take you directly to Rome's main railway station, Termini.
- Once at Termini Station, get on the underground Line "A" in the direction of "Battistini". Get off at the third stop, "Spagna". Once off, go left and walk up to the 4th street, Via delle Vite, about 200 meters.
Train ticket from airport to Termini: ? 9,00
Notes on baggage: If you are traveling with baggage and wish to take a taxi for convenience, a taxi line can be found at the main exit.
Approximate cost of taxi from Termini Train Station to Hotel Homs: ?10,00 plus ?1,00 for every piece of baggage.
Coming from the airport Leonardo da Vinci by taxi
- A taxi station can be found directly in front of the exit of the Arrival Terminal. Approximate cost of taxi: ? 50,00
Note: For your convenience, Hotel Homs will be happy to arrange a pick-up service on request for fees starting at ?50,00. Please make a note in the notes box when booking your reservation.
Coming from the airport Ciampino
- At the exit of the airport you can find a local bus service that will bring you to the underground stop of "Anagnina" (line A). Take the underground A up to the "Spagna" stop. Once you get off, go left and walk up to the 4th street, Via della Vite, about 200 meters.
By Bus from Termini Station
- From Termini Station catch the bus #71 and get off at Piazza San Silvestro stop. Once off the bus, stay to the right and after 200 meters on Via della Vite you will find Hotel Homs.
By Underground from Termini Station
- Catch the Metro Line A and get off at Piazza di Spagna. Once you get off, go left and walk up to the 4th street, Via della Vite, about 200 meters.
Give us your Feedback